Rancid Canyons of the Floating Death Sheep is a low level adventure available in three rule variants: Fifth Edition (5E), Swords & Wizardry* (S&W), and Dungeon Crawl Classics** (DCC) and therefore can be used in all retro-clones and old school role-playing games with little or no work.
The adventure features the following.
- The detailed village of Yarrowbone featuring NPCs and 22 locations (can be used as a base for any future adventure).
- Immersive NPC and building art.
- Six pages of cool cartography.
- Three new juicy magic items.
- Seven tricky new adversaries.
- Five engaging mapped encounter locations.
- Table of additonal adventure hooks.
- Table of NPC names.
- Information on fitting the adventure into the Lost Wyrld setting of The Midderlands.
Book specifications are:
- A5-sized (148mm wide x 210mm high OR Approx. 5.8″ wide x 8.3″ high).
- The physical booklets are full colour, softcover, A5-sized, 150gsm interior uncoated paper, with a 350gsm full colour silk and gloss laminated cover.
- The S&W* version is a 60-page Staple bound.
- The DCC** and 5E versions are 64-page Perfect bound.
* Swords & Wizardry, S&W, and Mythmere Games are trademarks of Matthew J. Finch. Glynn Seal, MonkeyBlood Design & Publishing are not affiliated with Matthew J. Finch, Mythmere Games™, or Frog God Games.
Fifth Edition (5E), Dungeon Crawl Classics (DCC), Swords & Wizardry (S&W)