More Green for your game. More fodder for your ‘The Midderlands’ OSR campaign setting.
Our second issue!!
This is a fanzine for The Midderlands campaign setting for old school games. Although The Midderlands was written for Swords & Wizardry Complete, it works with all the old school games and retroclones with little or no conversion. Hell, you can even adopt it for any fantasy roleplaying game.
Within this issue you can find news articles, information about locations, NPCs, monsters, races, classes, oddities, spells, flora, fauna, and just about anything to do with the Midderlands, the Haven Isles, and further afield.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- More fodder for your ‘The Midderlands’ OSR campaign setting.
- More rumours from The Haven Gazette.
- Meet the Midderlander: Edwin Nagy, the New England wizard.
- A New Cult: The Vile Sign.
- Some ‘Slightly Less Sh*t’ random tables for creating Containers of Liquid and +1 Weapons & Armour.
- Port Mulhollow: An underground settlement.
- New Monsters: Pigseers, Biledogs, and Dunglings.
- A New Class: The Woad Rager.
- New Oddities including: Laird MacCrae’s Prime Haggis, and Screaming Sporrans.
- And more…