More Green for your game. More fodder for your ‘The Midderlands’ OSR campaign setting.
Inside Front Cover
Our sixth and BUMPER Lost Wyrld issue!!
This is a fanzine for The Midderlands campaign setting for old school games. Although The Midderlands was written for Swords & Wizardry Complete, it works with all the old school games and retroclones with little or no conversion. Hell, you can even adopt it for any fantasy roleplaying game.
Within this issue you can find news articles, information about locations, monsters, classes, oddities, spells, and just about anything to do with the Midderlands, the Haven Isles, and further afield.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Meet The Midderlander: John Alan Large.
- More juicy rumours from The Haven Gazette.
- Gloomium – the lowdown.
- Currency thoughts.
- Slightly Less Shit Lesser Rings.
- The Lost Wyrld: The world of The Midderlands setting.
- Races of the Lost World: A focus on the main S&W races with a Midderlands twist.
- Treasures of the Lost Wyrld.